Michael McIntyre's greatest jokes #1
- Phone Charging Joke was very funny since it's very personal to me, back then without the technology, the decision of getting stuff we take granted now a days was a big deal.
- Raising children joke was the funniest. I've risen my children and have experienced all the things Michael suggested in this excerpt.
- OMG the driving joke! Haha! Hilarious!!
- The clock one is so obsurd and funny at the same time. It's just so funny how he makes fun of things we experience all the time.
- The sport joke is again, as usual, funny! Sports is a peculiar things, and when explained and emphasised by Michael, it makes my throat hurt :)
- Christmas Toys from Crackers are just -- well you know.
- I like the McDonald's at Heathrow, not the one down the street. This joke was surprising since it combines my personal interest and my personal experience from my kids.
Gain free games and money!
Love Michael McIntyre as much as I do? Then sit back and relax while this man entertains you with his awfully funny jokes!
Make sure to watch his Big Show on BBC One on Saturdays!
Make sure to subscribe for more brilliant videos of comedy.